Monday, January 14, 2013

Stand up for You

No reason to stay, is a good reason to go. In so many relationships we not only lack but we even accept it as "is what it is!" What sense does that make in the pursuit of happiness?

I personally had a lot of rabbit in my blood. She acts up and I was out! I had such a low tolerance for someone who's not feeling me. I heard the "we grew apart " speech and that's understandable...so my question was "why are you still here?" If we are not each others completion...then why are we here?

Women have a longer leash when it comes to their toleration level with foolishness. I say it all the time but it should be included in the dang national anthem..."People play too much!" If you ain't all in be all out!

People try to hold on to comfortable, they are getting all the benefits and let's not forget they believe feel the emotions and feelings will come back. Whatever! Life is short and burning faster than a short candle with the wind blowing.

The truth is, we need to know when to walk away, ignore the alligator tears and start over. Stuff happens but we have to love ourselves enough to set a standard and not allow less. When we comprise what we know will make us happy, it's guaranteed at some point to make us sad.

Nobody knows you like you. So do yourself a favor and stand up for you.

2 comments:

  1. awesome perspective...I believe the 'hard' discussion of intentions and goals for whatever type of relationship you're involved in goes into the 'it's not that deep' file until something happens. Is there a solution? My guess would be to state your business up front. If you're looking for a relationship, etc. then say so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting points indeed! After reading this, I couldn't help but think about two quotes I heard recently: "If its dead, bury it!" and my favorite one - "Admit it! Quit it, and Forget It!" Sometimes, you just have to move on.

    ReplyDelete